Careers at PersonalLoans.com
Senior PHP Developer
Finding the right developer is a bit like looking through an anthology of writers. Sure, everyone has a mastery of the language, but what makes you great is how you implement it. We are looking for a PHP developer able to not only maintain our current products, but create the features that will make our future projects just as successful.
** This is a full time, in office, permanent position working standard business hours. Offices are located in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. While working remotely is a great option, it's not available for this role. We want someone in-office working with their team **
Some of what we're looking for:
- Strong knowledge of PHP 5, OOP and LAMP stacks.
- Good understanding and experience of MVC Frameworks, preferably in Zend.
- Strong MySQL knowledge (table design, complex query creation, best practices).
- Experience or knowledge on database design, scaling and replication for large-scale use.
- Experience using GIT, SVN or another repository for storing and coordinating code changes.
- Basic understanding of best practices for security while coding.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, written and oral communication skills and the motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work well in a motivated team environment.
- Experience working with Amazon EC2 and RDS is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of Memcached or other caching technologies is a plus.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.